Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi Donaldson,First of all thanks, even if i didn't try it yet i'm sure it 'll be fast an maybe better again ;-)Just a few question before trying myself:First one: i'm using the metal apad batch 2 red led but with 5v charger is it ok ?Second one i'm actually running the wonderfull (also) 5.1 rom from Roger will i lost everything when doing this upgrade ?Thanks for any information

·
Registered
94 Posts
[quote name='donaldson;52513]@pomme-accroYep' date=' you've got a BATCH TWO identified as red LED, 5volt charger. This rom will work on your apad. Finally, yes, you will loose everything. Maybe use astro to back your apps... then reinstall. You might want to wait.There will be another FW update on the weekend. There are a couple of issues I am trying to resolve... and I'd at least like to try to get the Location feature working. SO you might want to wait until the next release.[/QUOTE'] Yes it is a very clever advice ;-) but hearing everyone saying it is so beautifull it's hard to wait thanks for responding

·
Registered
94 Posts
[quote name='YasinSiddiqui;53724]Hi davedioni' date='I'd faced the same problem and was initially unable to use the market.Then I realized that market was trying to load its first page without showing me the terms of use acceptance page. The fix for this [URL=is:Calling]is:Calling[/URL] a market download activity from another app.I had the Astro file manager apk so I installed it on my apad. When I used its SMB feature, it asked whether I want to install thew module from market. Went ahead and you I saw the google market's toc page.I accepted the terms and my market started working perfectly!You can get the free Astro file manager apk by a google search. Do let us know if this works for you.If its a common problem for this lovely ROM, I'll make a small app to trigger the market toc page.[/QUOTE']Here is the solution for you :You must find Advanced Task Killer Free somewhere on the net put in your sd card install it and kill all the process And normally it should fix your Market i had the same issue alsoVoil? nice to help you good luck

·
Registered
94 Posts
mshumate99;54146 said:
This might have been asked before but I didnt see an answer.Is there a way to add apps to the slider bar on the home screen?
I'm also very interested, please explain us ;-) Anyway, thanks Donaldson !!!!Sent from my aPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hello, Donaldson, thanks for your work !Report some trouble .My location doesn't workWifi sometime didn't find de routeur have to toggle on/offPhoto cam?ra work but the result are unusable with green line (Will post later )Market was blocked but find solution kill all. ApkHot ?mail didn't recall my login and passw anymoreBut i'm happy because it is fast and awsomeps please add volume in the upper right corner ;-)TxSent from my aPad using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.