Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
[quote name='donaldson;55613]I'm leary now of releasing the next update. To be honest' date=' with the market problem (that may be here with us to stay), anyone who flashes a new fw is risking their market access. Some of us are able to get the market working again, but others are not. I'm thinking twice. I've got an update ready to go... should I release it? Thoughts?[/QUOTE'] Hi D. First of all thanks for all the good work! It looks like the market problem occurs on all roms and fixes have been posted, so I think you should upload the update and we will give it a try. If there are problems we can always go back to a previous version.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I tested this rom for a while and it's certainly quicker that Rogerbraun 5.1 which is the version I was previously using. Getting more icons on the main screen is a plus (don't know if this was an intentional change). I did get the market issue with this rom, and downloaded YasinSiddiqui's apk from earlier in this thread and that fixed it. Certainly sticking with this as it's the best rom I've installed to date. Would be great to get sleep working from the main button.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.