Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
New:
- GPU Software Rendering Deleted, Now only Hardware Mali400 (Game Playing now better)
- 40% better sensitive touchscreen

Apps: All System apps and Flashplayer

Language: English

Download Torrent

Torrent Client Download
Some questions:
Did you make this ROM?
What specific changes did you make to the rom?
Are you sure this doesn't affect app compatibility?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Some questions:
Did you make this ROM?
What specific changes did you make to the rom?
Are you sure this doesn't affect app compatibility?
I tried it for a time.. works ok but had some apps from market that was "not compitable with this version" . Found no other issues

·
Registered
2,176 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
I tried it for a time.. works ok but had some apps from market that was "not compitable with this version" . Found no other issues
Did you get that message in the market/play or in the app itself?
Do you really notice that the touchscreen responds better?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Did you get that message in the market/play or in the app itself?
Do you really notice that the touchscreen responds better?
Message was in play/market when opening app ready for install..
Did not notice better respons in screen.. really i have always thought the tablet has good screen also with stock rom

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Al,

I loaded this firmware on my tablet. its working fine atm. Noticed this one gets rid of the chinese crapware from the firmware. Games playing as they were earlier. Although i didnt play any heavy game to comment on the Mali GPU thing.

Antutu score is high 2900+ compared to stock 1.1 of 2800+

I flashed ivanz market script, tasselhoffs root script and bondo's scripts for better compatibility.

It seems to be a keeper though. Hope it helps someone who is a flashaholic.

Cheers, Sumit

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi - I flashed the firmware this morning. Flashing it was a real problem ( not this firmware but any firmware) - it took several hours to get working.

Now its working. I had to do the market fix - easy enough.

Its working well. antutu gives me 3200. not that that is too important.

I still need to see adhoc networks :`(

·
Registered
116 Posts
Could you please upload it to somewhere other than torrent, something with direct download...?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello , I have a very very odd problem my onda vi40 8 gb v3 device is only working with v 0.8 ics rom which came to me originally ı tried v1.0 v1.1 they are somehow unstable like no charge while device off or they startup only once or twice other bootups need 20 second pressing to power button ,v 1.1 baseband version definetely dont accept charging while it is off.another question how long your device fully charged while it is open or closed ,Thanks.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi all

Just a quick update, I used the tablet and the rom pretty much all day yesterday & would like to say thank you to the creator.
My device has been nice and stable, responsive and I think it's a keeper.
I had to apply a market fix to get facebook and YouTube - this was well worth it: some of the apps I couldn't see ( tunein radio for example) on another rom, I can now see. But the market place doesn't work so smooth.

All in all, I think it's well worth a go.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you for this firmware - I am flashing it now & will give feedback on how I find it.

Can on you help me see adhoc networks on my onda Vi40?
Hi my onda see ad-hoc wifi from htc hero but I can't connect. I now users acer iconia tab a500 already not have this problem at android 4 you can find instruction at google.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts