Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Any chance you could upload it to rapid share or media fire or something?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello! And thank you for a great ROM! Im kinda new to the android firmware stuff. I have tried a couple of roms for my vi40 tablet but this one seems like the smoothest so far. I do however have some questions.
First off is with the extsd card. It seems as it wont be fully usable in this firmware. I can see it when o get into a filemanager but im not able to use it for storing etc. I also can see it in settings but android says that it 0.00 in usable memory or something like that. And it would also be great if someone could guide me in the android market fix. Wich should i choose and how do i apply them? Once again thanks for the great firmware and all people who contributes with their experience. Hope im not being too much of a pain in the ass but i have tried to search for some answers without luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ups... Now .... is this message in the dropbox: "Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

The best is put in rapidshare or other server.

·
Registered
7 Posts
First flash I had a problem with launcher it wouldn't work, so re-flashed and working fine at the minute, can't find facebook in play store, any body else had/fixed this?

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Ups... Now .... is this message in the dropbox: "Error (509)
This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!"

The best is put in rapidshare or other server.
Sorry guys. The free dropbox version provides only 10GB of bandwidth per day. Should be back up again tomorrow. If anyone has access to a Rapidshare account, I agree, please mirror this file to there.

smithmal

·
Registered
97 Posts
new:

sys apps , mali driver and wpa_sup added from Ondavi40 Ultimate firmware

Apps : 2x battery saver, flash player, google play, novo tools, youtube, rootexplorer, superuser, angry bird rio and space

browser load pages now faster

DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE [email protected]
What's the difference of wpa_supplicant of vi40 Ultimate? does it support Add Hoc connection?
Is it really obvious when using mali driver than software rendering?

comments anyone?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Noticed that the Batt Discharge status gets reset everytime its re-powered or rebooted.

Still experiencing a Batt Drain of about 1.5% every hour on standby mode, with screen off.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts