Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

· Registered
36 Posts
Please, anybody has got a quicker download link..?
Same link but use Firefox instead of Internet Explorer. Took less than 12 minutes to download. When re-imaging without format, if using LiveSuite, delete the Chinese characters when your OS is English Windows. Your file should look like this "Vi40 V3_v1.4rc3.img". For some reasons, this is how it will re-image the ROM. Takes just under 3.20 minutes to complete. Once finished take a break but keep an eye on the tab and do not touch the screen, the display blanks out in default setting of 2 minutes and all display in Chinese. Under settings on the left coluum look for letter "A", touch on that to change the languange settings.

· Registered
8 Posts
I have a vi20w. It seemed a good format at the time. However, there has been zilch as far as recent updates for it and it crashes a lot. Can I do cyanogenmod on it or can I just change the resolution parameters for a vi610w or something? It has a vibrator but no camera, an a10 cpu and its a 800x600 3x5 format instead of the widescreen. Does anyone know if I can just mod the parameters in the configs or do I need other drivers or what? Anyone?

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.