Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
If you want to get scammed then go for it.

#1 He is only seller listed with Visture tablets. You should never buy unless you see at least 7 different sellers for a specific product.

#2 His sales are only 12 over 6 months. Never buy unless they get about 90+ sales because that shows no one is buying from this guy for one reason or another.

#3 His product store does not even list the Visture. It shows a 9.7" WM8650, 256MB RAM with same picture used on Aliexpress for $167.

Great thing about AliExpress is you can find and get the best prices and are somewhat protected with escrow but worst thing is a seller can promise you one product and switch it out with another (ie, rip you off by sending different product). So, you have to be very, very careful who you deal with.

Best advice, make sure there are different sellers of that product (like 7+), their prices are somewhat close with other competitors, the seller has 90+ sales (over 6 months) & good complete rate. Or else be prepared to deal with switched out product and getting a lesser tablet than what you paid for. AliExpress pays seller once any product is delivered to you so good luck trying to get a refund back afterwards.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
interesting. Thanks for the info. I wasn't going to jump in anyway. To be honest I wouldn't even buy of Aliexpress.

I Mailed Visture to see if Waltech are listed as an offical reseller.

I'll update with whatever reply I get.

·
Banned
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seller appears legit. Visture V1 isn't available for delivery until the 15th September. Payment can be taken via Paypal so that's good enough security for me.

Just deciding which to go for now :| malata t6 or Visture v1

1 - 4 of 4 Posts