Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
How hard is it really???????????? My return is lost in China!!!! I bet you if I said there is a million dollars in that box the post office would be easy to find then....can you read english?http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=rb66821*******Emily WANG (11:58:48 PM): we did not received apad from you i have told you many timerafryman (11:59:03 PM): would you please read and tell me what you thinkEmily WANG (11:59:24 PM): you can checking to post office or other, who singe your parcel rafryman (11:59:58 PM): i thyink you need to check the post office in china that is where it isthe apad is in chinarafryman (12:02:40 AM): can you call then they will bring it to youEmily WANG (12:03:27 AM): i don't know contact where you can tell me tel# or addressrafryman (12:04:20 AM): its the post office around your work.dont you have a post office?how do you get your mail?Emily WANG (12:05:18 AM): in shenzhen city more than 50 post office where to find?rafryman (12:05:46 AM): it should be the one next to you the address you gave meEmily WANG (12:06:06 AM): our address no problem that's our office address and we have received apad from other customers rafryman (12:06:35 AM): ok then its the post office next to your officewell the tracking number is saying it is thereEmily WANG (12:07:35 AM): yesterday you said we already received your apad but we did not and you will claim in paypal or other ....... i think i can't solve your problem Roy rafryman (12:08:08 AM): i said they tried to delivery can you not read this?http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do?origTrackNum=rb66******if we received your apad, will contact you in time rafryman (12:12:47 AM): you have my money that is all you care because you can call and find out where it isEmily WANG (12:13:06 AM): call to where ?rafryman (12:13:08 AM): i gave you the tracking numberEmily WANG (12:13:09 AM): what's number ?you can tell me ?i don't know call to where rafryman (12:13:26 AM): you dnt have a phone book in chinaEmily WANG (12:13:47 AM): if post office call me , i will know your parcels at where rafryman (12:13:54 AM): yiou dont know how to call the post office in china?Emily WANG (12:14:07 AM): yesrafryman (12:14:51 AM): ok call and ask where RB66 8211 *****and they will tell youEmily WANG (12:15:25 AM): call to where ask this number and what's tel # ?rafryman (12:16:05 AM): you have never called a post office before?Emily WANG (12:16:16 AM): yespost office will come to our office deliveried goodsrafryman (12:17:10 AM): i am not from there but i can tell you how to call the post office here ok call them the ones who call you

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
China is a biiiiig country...

·
Registered
97 Posts
I feel your pain bud........Been there so many times, but IF I can offer a word of advice. There is NO point getting into an argument with anyone! IF the parcel is missing then there is nothing anyone can do! IF it doesnt turn up then you file a claim with the postal service and sit back and wait while they sort it out......Might not be of any benefit to you, but for others, when returning parcels make sure you send it signed for delivery, and make sure you get adequate insurance that will cover the cost of the item should it get lost in transit!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had this happen to me, i sent back an item in order to get a refund to China and it never showed up, the tracking/customs number just said it left the USA but thats it. Never got a refund since they never got the item. One of the disadvantages when dealing with china.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.