Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
OK, just a 2.20AM (Italian hour) remark.Two days wondering how to resurrect the idiotic M003: I had the bad idea to let it drop with battery completely out of charge and when it tried desperately to shut down.. well, It freezed.Blasphemies helped me in reboot the device through the small-ass button near the onoff but then problems arised.Tried to get it alife and nothing happened: I just experienced a red dim-evil light of perdiction near the bottom, then I though to leave the device die completely and this morning I started back the trial.Well, after a day of sweat, while the big "ANDROID" logo come up (without the charging bar) I just gave some good slap (!) behind the cover... and the bar appeared.!Then, black screen. Other two slaps, and the "android" silver screen appeared!!Now is alive, feeded lovely as well, the good child of mine.Speaking in statistical terms there's a good significance about these slaps in taking alive the device, since I tried almost for two hours without any empirical evidence of possible alternatives to this taleban approach.The only rational explaination is something linked to the gravity-stuff inside or some open circuit which goes crazy when battery is hardly going.Good story, isn't?

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Does it bother anyone else that the ITALIAN'S solution to a bricked device is to slap it around??? He made it an offer it couldn't refuse... that thing of.. theirs. If it were not connecting to wifi, would you break its legs?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Actually, the second-best solution seems to be booming around the forum waiting for a Heaven mercy...:]

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
BANNED!!Ok... warning. :p[I'm taking frequent breaks from reading other people's medical records... it affects your sanity after a while. That, and they just handed me a REALLY, REALLY big stick...]In my culture we would just hold a grudge against it for 5,700 years or so... Of dubious effectiveness, but it motivates you.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
...That's obscure...

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
BANNED!!!!!ok... warning. :pDon't even pretend to be smarter than me!!! I'll pull out the historical quotes on yer a$$...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Well, I tried the "let's get physical" rest, and.... a: still bricked (totally non-responsive), and
cracked the glass on the screen :-(I can't even tell if replacing the screen is worth the $40!!!Help??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts