Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hi all,

ICS 4.0 now available v1.0 to barcode model "xxx2Nxxx" & "xxx3Nxxx" by Zenithink for C91:

10" C91 (512MB+8GB) android4.0 No.20111224

Resources update:

This version is the beta version for Android 4.0.

Note: If you download the wrong version, Camera will not work.

The method of firmware installation for C91 using TF card
(1) Create a new directory and name it as "zt-update".
(2) Put the firmware which you get or download into "zt-update".
(3) Put the TF card into TF card slot, then press the "Camera" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the machine will be installed the firmware and then reboot.

2N - http://www.zenithink...ownews_297.html
3N - http://www.zenithink...ownews_296.html

Title and Post Editted by omarahum: Sorry to do this again, just wanted to make sure people knew there are two version (2N & 3N), that this is a Beta ROM, and I merged the two ICS Beta Threads....
Edit 2: New C91 ROM Download page - http://www.zenithink.com/Eproducts_C91.php?download

·
Registered
331 Posts
Official Zennithink ICS beta version has released!

http://www.zenithink.com/Enews_92.html

10" C91 (512MB+8GB) android4.0 No.20111224_3n(New)
10" C91 (512MB+8GB) android4.0 No.20111224_2n(New)

The difference is barcode model No.

-------------------------------------------------

This version is the beta version for Android 4.0.

This version suit to barcode model "xxx3Nxxx" version.

The method of firmware installation for C91 using TF card

(1) Create a new directory and name it as "zt-update".
(2) Put the firmware which you get or download into "zt-update".
(3) Put the TF card into TF card slot, then press the "Camera" button at the same time to press the power-on button, then operate as per the reminders shown on the screen, the machine will be installed the firmware and then reboot.

Note: keep charged when the machine is being installed the firmware.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Is this the same version as yesterday or does it have stuff like 3d hardware acceleration?

·
Registered
490 Posts
people just be careful with which version you download here. Our tablets are the 2N versions and as such don't download the 3N versions or you may end up with a non functioning camera

EDIT: does file transfer via usb work now?

·
Registered
41 Posts
people just be careful with which version you download here. Our tablets are the 2N versions and as such don't download the 3N versions or you may end up with a non functioning camera

EDIT: does file transfer via usb work now?
the difference between 2N and 3N?

·
Registered
54 Posts
the difference between 2N and 3N?
This version suit to barcode model "xxx2Nxxx" version.

if you can upload older firmwares your tablet is n2.

And you confused no problem, only fail the camera, reinstall the other version and all ok.

·
Registered
490 Posts
2n is our model. 3n I think it's a new model that hasn't been released as of yet. It might be released sometime in march according to what atp said a few months ago....

In any case, if someone can provide me with an alternative link to the 2n version of this beta i would appreciate it. 2 hours into download and I still I have just 36mb of it

·
Registered
331 Posts
My ZT280 barcode is xxx7Nxxx, and tried to install 3n first, but did not accept camera key.

So I copied the difference modules (included in downloaded ROM) and camera key accepted!

Tried to root but super-one-click but failed.

Market and Youtube is fine.

Now I'm trying favourite apps one by one.
You can re-install using 'Appinstaller' by simple operation.

·
Registered
41 Posts
2n is our model. 3n I think it's a new model that hasn't been released as of yet. It might be released sometime in march according to what atp said a few months ago....

In any case, if someone can provide me with an alternative link to the 2n version of this beta i would appreciate it. 2 hours into download and I still I have just 36mb of it
My download 7min left

·
Registered
490 Posts
well if you would be so kind as to create an alternative link, I would really appreciate it

1 - 20 of 292 Posts