Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I could not wait any longer... I took the plunge and ordered it today.I did not stop there when I saw a video for the IOTA flex GSM developers device to join the tablets with cell phone functions! I will never get any sleep again with all the tinkering I will be doing in a month or twoI will keep you all posted!

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
you are now one of my heroes . videos and pics please

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xaueious;7601 said:
Wait isn't that a dev device?
Yes! But it is fully functional... I am excited to teach my self Android Programing... not unlike all the other diciplines I have conquered over the years.... ranging from Electronics when I had my own radio station at age 13 and my published woodworking hobby started 20 years ago (I have had work published in two hard cover books and magazines) to my self taught legal expertise!I also ordered a developer's edition of a GSM phone device that is designed to interface with Android Tablets to provide a phone compliment only when called upon.I will report as soon as they arrive.. it may take up to 3 weeks or more to recieve it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.