Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
First I have to hear from people if it works at least decently because I'm not flashing the stock one

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
You mean that after booting to TWRP if you reboot it will bootloop? Or only if you try to flash something? Because maybe it corrupts the partitions... Try this TWRP and report back.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Good, I'll link it in TWRP's thread

How's the firmware going anyway?

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
I'm testing the changes with CM10.1 and I confirm that after a reboot it will be stuck in a bootloop (if formatted with TWRP), to move to a SDK 3.2 based rom it's necessary flashing with phoenix suit and answering "yes" to the format prompt. After that using the new TWRP will work.

PS: sdk 3.2 broke many things on my builds

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm testing the changes with CM10.1 and I confirm that after a reboot it will be stuck in a bootloop (if formatted with TWRP), to move to a SDK 3.2 based rom it's necessary flashing with phoenix suit and answering "yes" to the format prompt. After that using the new TWRP will work.

PS: sdk 3.2 broke many things on my builds
Any Problems with CWM? And do we have to Format everything if we upgrade vom the current CM10.1 to the new Version?

How is the new Rom? Anyone testing? Some improvements?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is the "touch" of the screen are better ?

The worth boring thing on this tablet is the touch for me. I'm really boring to touch the icons or the buttons neither too fast nor too slow, without moving my finger for one millimeter on a side. I scroll very often when I want to click. Anybody has the same issue ?

(English is not my language, I hope you understand)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Christian if you could whip up a quick stock repack then I feel that there would be a lot more people testing it to identify problems. I'd certainly be happy to do that because the whole process of loosing root and having to reflash TWRP is a pain.

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
You have to flash the stock 3.2 anyway to use to my new repack (or any of the new source built roms based with 3.2 proprietary blobs) or after the first reboot the partitions will corrupt.

Just be patient, I never let you down

My current limit is the bandwidth (with the 3770k I build the whole android source code in 35/40 minute, but it take 1.5x to upload it with my DSL)

·
Registered
49 Posts
You have to flash the stock 3.2 anyway to use to my new repack (or any of the new source built roms based with 3.2 proprietary blobs) or after the first reboot the partitions will corrupt.

Just be patient, I never let you down

My current limit is the bandwidth (with the 3770k I build the whole android source code in 35/40 minute, but it take 1.5x to upload it with my DSL)
OK i'll download the stock one regardless. My DSL is 500kbps at best so I feel your pain

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.