Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I was wondering aside from the price which would most recommend the panadigital novel or the cruz reader or tablet, the cruz is supposed to allow app downloads so no need for a hack. thanks for the feed back

·
Registered
87 Posts
[quote name='roxiegin;19113]so I was wondering aside from the price which would most recommend the panadigital novel or the cruz reader or tablet' date=' the cruz is supposed to allow app downloads so no need for a hack. thanks for the feed back[/QUOTE'] On paper, the Cruz looks better. Of course, it is a bit unfair to compare the Cruz Tablet, the Cruz Reader would be closer. But the Cruz is still probably better. Is it available yet? The last time I looked, it wasn't... they said sometime in July, but these dates have been slipping.

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
[quote name='roxiegin;19113]so I was wondering aside from the price which would most recommend the panadigital novel or the cruz reader or tablet' date=' the cruz is supposed to allow app downloads so no need for a hack. thanks for the feed back[/QUOTE'] If price is not an option (or time), the Cruz seems to be superior - mainly because it's a true tablet and may have better hardware specs. The Novel advantage is price, without a doubt (~$125 after rebate, assuming you get a 20% coupon from BB&
and the fact that it's available today.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.