Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an owner of both I thought I would share my thoughts.....What I Like about the PDN over the Archos 7HT-Much more responsive touch screen-Accelerometer-Uses a full size SD card-Has second slot for micro SD-Has Better Wifi Reception-Has Better Built-In Speakers-Newer Android VersionWhat I Like about the Archos over PDN-Much Brighter Screen-Much Better Battery Life-Better, Louder Audio through eaphone Jack-WVGA resolution compatible with more apps than PDN SVGA screen-Better Video Playback-Works fine out the box without much tinkering-Seems Faster-Seems Built BetterOverall its a half-dozen one way, six the other with these two devices. I honestly find myself using the archos more, but that may change as the great minds on here improve the functionallity. In this picture:Archos at Minimum Screen BrightnnessPDN at Maximum BrightnessSamsung Galaxy S at Minimum Brightness

· Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im running v24 on the PDN, I notice the speed difference most on games such as 'Jewels', the gameplay is much snappier on the Archos. On build quality my PDn squeeks when I squeeze it slightly, and this is my second one. The first did the same thing after a week of usage. The workmanship and materials of the archos just seem a notch above the PDN, but thats just my opinion. I would break it down like thisIf you want decent web surfing, great e-book reading, and something you can buy in a brick and mortar store get the NovelIf you want great video playback, decent music playback, and decent game playing get the Archos.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.