Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
I seriously considered the Archos 7. Do you really feel it is built better? I didn't think so, but I can see where "corners" might give you that effect... Just thinking out loud.What happens if someone disputes your signature?

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
there are several builds of the apad, so saying it's just like the apad is saying very little. be careful with using custom roms not intended for your specific device.

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
You're good. I think maybe at this point we've got some noobs and people a little beyond their knowledge base who can get themselves in trouble if you give them ideas though...

· Premium Member
2,102 Posts
Honestly, I'm starting to thing there's a quality variant in the PDN touchscreen. I'm seeing wildly varying opinions (Nate now hates it). The low response touch screen seems rare, but distinctly out there. I'm not sure if reflashing the fw will help - it did for me at one point - but I'm watching this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.