Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
I will be working with that this weekend.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I installed both a while back in the hopes that I would start playing around to create apps for my Droid, but now that I have a device that NEEDS me to create some apps for it, maybe I will be more motivated to program? :)I'm thinking my first priority would be a Home button which could be added to the notification bar. Tired of "BACKing" out of apps!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I have eclipse and android sdk working on all android platforms. I, however, have forgotten more programming than most people know, so it helps me (And you guys) not at all.

·
Registered
96 Posts
[quote name='BiPolarBear;19244]I installed both a while back in the hopes that I would start playing around to create apps for my Droid' date=' but now that I have a device that NEEDS me to create some apps for it, maybe I will be more motivated to program? :)I'm thinking my first priority would be a Home button which could be added to the notification bar. Tired of "BACKing" out of apps![/QUOTE'] Definitely priority number 1, been trying to figure that out in another thread by editing framework itself. Hope doing it this way turns out better.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hey, if you guys are successful, how about trying to get us a Home button equivalent. Maybe a long press on the vol up/menu or vol down/back button. We need a way to switch between running apps. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.