Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are notifications on the status bar working for you?For example, I'm running the ADW Launcher and have Advanced Task Manager installed. The Advanced Task Manager settings allow you to show a notification icon in the status bar so the app can be opened. I've enabled the icon and it shows in the status bar, but when I tap it or "pull it down" (like on my Andorid phones), it does nothing.I get similar behavior with notification enabled apps like Twidroyd and Yahoo Mail. Also, it doesn't matter if I run PandaHome, LauncherPro or ADW Launcher...notifications just don't seem to work 100%.Anyone else experiencing this behavior? I'm trying to narrow it down to firmware or hardware issues. By the way, I'm running the S10_07_04 firmware.

·
Premium Member
1,425 Posts
Use the power switch to start the shut down procedure then cancel it. Notifications should work now. Seems Pandigital stopped notifications from working on first start up so you will have to do this every time until some one gets a fix for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.