Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I had set in General to be notified immediately after an answer to a thread or post of mine is done, that did NOT work!! I haven't received any e-mail notification till now. Could board support please check?Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Take a look at the screenshot!All set to immediate notification! Not one notification is coming! Please check.Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Could Admin please check because I do believe that Mods didn't have access to the root settings and setup. And I'm not sure it's a problem of this board software. On Invision IP Board it just works fine.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Me either. I just read everything. My gf wants to kill me for it... Wake up, roll over, check SD. Get home check SD. Get ready for bed, check SD...

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still the same: NOT any e-mail notification, NOT directly NOT the day after, NEVER!I'm 100% sure it's the server and/or Board setup problem which is only to solve from those admin's with Root Access of the Board System.So MP4, it's your turn!!

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just a friendly reminder again.I really miss the immediate notification which saves me a lot of time. Isn't there any way to get the Notification to work? I direct ask this question to a administrator wit Root access because AFAIK only a Root Admin could setup the system in details.Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
pisthai;71575 said:
Bump! Bump! Bump!
Seems to be that I really need to bumping?!:confused:Isn't there any way to get the Notification to work?I like to contribute in the forum but I also need to save my time and with not available notification I loose a lot of time!Thanks!and:bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump....................bump bump...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.