Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has nothing to do with android, but I am considering doing horrible things to a 32gb Iphone 3gs. I need one that is in decent condition and works, but is cheap because I can't guarantee it will work after I'm done with it - I doubt it, in fact [Moo hah ha haaaa]. With the release of the iphone 4, figured I'd post here while trolling ebay, craigslist, and... wherever else I end up trolling.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow... necro. I'm not in the uk, but thanks.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
The cheapest 2. hand I saw in Thailand was 12,000 Thai Baht (~400+ US$). Not cheap from my opinion!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Even here the 3gs 32 gb is still used for 320 or so. Screw that.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
I paid app. 200 US$ for a new Samsung Galaxy Spica with Android 2.1, so just about the half of a used iPhone would cost me! I'm crazy but not THAT much!! Even if I would spend 500 US$ or more, I would choose a Samsung Galaxy "S" which is ages better than any iPhone! And free of Dictatorship!!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hackery.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
no, because the hacks for the latest are behind. Besides, they're waaay too expensive-twice the price of a used 3gs. That, and there are some sim differences. I have a nook that runs on att's free wifi network, and the 3gs runs on att's not free network, so I wonder if I can... well, you know.

·
Super Moderator
3,234 Posts
[quote name='lawman;68600]no' date=' because the hacks for the latest are behind. Besides, they're waaay too expensive-twice the price of a used 3gs. That, and there are some sim differences. I have a nook that runs on att's free wifi network, and the 3gs runs on att's not free network, so I wonder if I can... well, you know.[/QUOTE'] I like that!! About the cost of ANY Apple product, they totally overpriced! And Apple mainly use hardware which is minimum 1 generation old and NOT the latest technology, something which you normally could except from a bunch of overpriced products! That and the dictatorship of Apple and Mr. Steve Jobs is what let me never buy a product of them!Regarding the mobile phones, there better phone on the market for less cost, like the Galaxy "S"! Anyway, I hope you find the one you're looking for at a good price and have fun with hacking!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes. the nook has a sim in the back. I believe it uses the "edge" 2 - 2.5 g network.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.