Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
I think this looks interesting but personally I haven't even got my M70003 yet. It was posted from China only yesterday. :)But please upload the file(s) somewhere so that we can try it out. Who knows, it might even be useful for the "Demo Purpose Only" problem that some users have reported.

·
Registered
72 Posts
[quote name='mingnon;30403]will work out somewere to upload it' date=' for some reason am having issues mupload, do you know another site to use?[/QUOTE'] Sharebee.com is good as a multi-site upload facility that is two click uploads. for a good UI if you want to host a selection of related files for people to browse through I suggest 4shared.comJames

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no probs, i know i didnt dload it from here, as distinctly remember that the ebsite was in chinese(i think) language, it was the file name (in english) that stuck out

·
Premium Member
362 Posts
Well, it's not completely identical. The total file size differs some kb and some dates of some single files too, but all in all I would guess it's the same firmware. The dates only differ with a couple of days. Maybe your zip is the original?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.