Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I'm from Ukraine. I have bad English. Can you help with the tablet.
I bought it. Firmware did not change, there was a 4.0 .... Their child to play, he turned off something myself. He did not fall!
Now it will not switch on! When connecting to a PC, it does not detect it. Pressing any buttons not responding. In the recovery does not go. During charging and connecting to a PC blinking LED, green and red.

I read a lot, we in Ukraine have not found anything, I write to you. I think the problem with the loader, it must be restored. But I do not know.

You can help me. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
With no microsd in the tablet try holding the volume down button and pressing and holding power. Does the update screen come on with an error like "no card fund. insert card and press back"?

If not you would be best to contact Zenithink about warranty. It could be the battery, it could be the main board, it could even be both. That repair site link charges almost as much as a new one. If it is not under warranty you would be better off paying for a new one and selling the old one for parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Спасибо за сервис центр в Киеве, сам его бы не нашел )

The tablet does not respond to button clicks, you need to restore the loader, but as I do not know. Here and ask!

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Спасибо за сервис центр в Киеве, сам его бы не нашел )

The tablet does not respond to button clicks, you need to restore the loader, but as I do not know. Here and ask!
If it does not respond at all you will need to contact Zenithink about warranty repair or replacement http://zenithink.com/Econtact.php

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the advice, but I can not afford to pay for service. I want to do on their own, maybe you know how to solve this problem itself may have been cases recover boot to similar models?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Right now there is really nothing else to tell you. Sorry.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
omarahum, Thanks for the tip! You can write in detail what you had in mind? I do not know English. Links do not work. Version of the tablet, I can not find, a sticker with the serial number is not present, it can be specified in the board?

·
6,629 Posts
The links work, they are FTP links, either right click and "Save Target As" to download or use an FTP browser (or windows explorer) to get to that location and download them....

Sorry, the main differences are the touchscreen drivers kernel-wise, and flashing the wrong spl can be harmful to the tablet, you need to know which version you have, although usually the tablet will tell you if there is a mismatch and if you are sure you want to flash the spl, but only if you are able to go into recovery yourself, and not by using the autoscript which autoflashes the tablet ....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I hate to hijack an older post but I seem to have a similar problem. I only had the ZTPAD logo and boot looping. I downloaded the firmware from the post that omarahum had posted. I got the one for the C71 upgrade (ZT282) not sure which of the 2 versions to use so I used the first one and upgraded the unit. now there is nothing, no words, just the back light comes on and the charge light if I plug it in.

Any one have any idea how to fix this if I can?

thanks

Don

·
6,629 Posts
Hi,

I hate to hijack an older post but I seem to have a similar problem. I only had the ZTPAD logo and boot looping. I downloaded the firmware from the post that omarahum had posted. I got the one for the C71 upgrade (ZT282) not sure which of the 2 versions to use so I used the first one and upgraded the unit. now there is nothing, no words, just the back light comes on and the charge light if I plug it in.

Any one have any idea how to fix this if I can?

thanks

Don
Have you tried to reflash the ROM or try to flash the other ROM yet?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi again,

I did try both the 1m and the 1n files from the ZT282_E8_1m_1n_1GB_C71+_Android4.0_0709_V1.3.zip file. I still see nothing on the screen after placing the files on the SD card and trying to boot to it.

Thnaks,
Don

1 - 15 of 15 Posts