Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all - Yea, I bought a nook. Yea i feel like an idiot. Doesnt seem to be any development for anything, the thing basicly is useless as an ebook reader........ Any suggestions on what to do. Wanna buy it - email me!What a Huge Dissapointment!

·
Registered
112 Posts
I'm confused, why is it useless as an ebook reader. The nook is the best ereader that I have ever used. It does everything that a person could want in a reading device. What features are you looking for?

·
Registered
576 Posts
For an ereader it's pretty awesome. Has the nice eInk display AND an albeit small LCD and is running Android and is hackable...makes me jealous, and makes me wish that I had waited to buy another eReader, as I'm stuck with a PRS-505 that I paid twice as much for and does one thing only, reads books.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You must have a different Nook than the rest of us. It's a great book reader. Not much for a web browser, but for books? It's great!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yes, which one did you get? There are 3 of them: the original, 3G, white-cased one which has been discontinued, the Nook Color, which you can make into an android simply by inserting a programmed MicroSD chip and the newest eink black & white touch-screen reader.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey all - Yea, I bought a nook. Yea i feel like an idiot. Doesnt seem to be any development for anything, the thing basicly is useless as an ebook reader........ Any suggestions on what to do. Wanna buy it - email me!What a Huge Dissapointment!
Have had an original basic NOOK for over a year and consider it an excellent reader. Have downloaded dozens of books and my music to it. As areader it's great. The browser hover is crude and slow; virtually useless.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts