Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the Nook app apk for the PDN available and if so would you mind posting the link??I want to add the actual Nook app for a change.Also-can't get Kindle to download any books,alwats says unable to complete download.Yes,I've got an acct etc but anyone else having the same problem??Maybe just a simple reload or anyone aware of a different problem?Fun doing this PDN stuff-lol.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I guess I was trying to open this the wrong way.Trying to get the apk,send to an SD,and install from that with AppsInstaller on my PDN.So will this load using the usb-adb hook up?Enough already and again,thanks for your help.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I added an apk onto the file after downloaded and sent to an SD card.Loaded into my PDN and the appsInstaller did see it and installed the program.The Nook shortcut,or is this called a widget,appears in my programs but after a reboot to settle things down,the program has an unexpected error and shuts down.I've tried this with the SD card loaded and unloaded with the same shutdown.Do I need to be online for the Nook to work or have I just f--ked up this whole install? Appreciate your thinking.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am having the same problem.I downloaded it from the market first, and the app wont run, it shuts down everytime. I uninstalled it, rebooted the device, and attempted to reinstall it, same problem. Repeated it again with your apk, and same problem.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.