Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed one of ECOTOX roms on my eken M001 and it installed fine and booted but the touchscreen did not work. So I installed a different ECOTOX rom but still no touchscreen. So then I tried to install an original rom , first 1.7.2 och then 1.7.1 but still no tochscreen. Did I miss anything? Do I need to reset or wipe it in some way when installing roms? I tried pressing the reset on the backside but no difference.... Any hints would be great before I break it open and start to check cables etc.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The touchscreen is work, but not calibrated. If you can connect mouse to your EKEN, then goto Settings menu using Mouse. (the easiest way)If not, try pressing MENU from HOME Screen (to display menu bar), then try to touch the screen in the upper side where the Settings icon is displayed in the bottom. Keep touching until the orange highlight is shown. If needed, press BACK button to go to the HOME screen, and repeat that step until you get into the Settings menu. If you are done with that, you can continue to select Touchscreen calibration menu ...

·
Registered
13 Posts
[quote name='pelle242;9208]I installed one of ECOTOX roms on my eken M001 and it installed fine and booted but the touchscreen did not work. So I installed a different ECOTOX rom but still no touchscreen. So then I tried to install an original rom ' date=' first 1.7.2 och then 1.7.1 but still no tochscreen. Did I miss anything? Do I need to reset or wipe it in some way when installing roms? I tried pressing the reset on the backside but no difference.... Any hints would be great before I break it open and start to check cables etc.[/QUOTE'] Did you find a fix?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.