Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have posted numerous threads and posts and no one seems to reply. I do not post useless posts. WTH?? A lot of the things i have posted can help the m001 if people decided to discuss and look into it.! :mad:

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
have you considered seeing if, in the tens of thousands of posts already on here, your questions may already have been answered?

·
Registered
100 Posts
the boards are pretty dead. even if a topic has been repeated, so what, tis not like this place is drowning in threads.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Tell mike and mp4doggie that. And see if you can repeat it in 3 months. This board started in ... June? how many posts in 2 mos?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Well I'm going to strongly have to disagree and I think google could back me up as we check our stats and we get 10 thousand hits a a day . We get a thousand members a week. and in less 3 months we have 7 thousand members .And to games Their no rhyme or reason why people reply to post but if you feel your post is important ,then just keep posting.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Well I'm going to strongly have to disagree and I think google could back me up as we check our stats and we get 10 thousand hits a a day . We get a thousand members a week. and in less 3 months we have 7 thousand members .And to games Their no rhyme or reason why people reply to post but if you feel your post is important ,then just keep posting.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
I've been trying to impose order on the PDN side through shaming people who ask questions that have been asked over and over. We need a digital dunce cap. Frankly, I don't even know what this guy's question is...

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
left clicked on his name and selected show forum posts.14 posts 8 yesterday 2 today about no answer. 2 eariler post with at least one replySo there are a number of posts without replies for a day.Mainly asking about m001 webcams other usb accessories and boot and theme changes. I don't know on most of them. a lot are simple yes or no.I like the post your pics of mods and show off your desktops idea.But almost all the activity in the forums right now is about the PDN and CE running on m001/3.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
[ADMIN/MOD THREAD HIJACKING IN PROGRESS. NOBODY MOVES, NOBODY GETS HURT]
mogrith;22462 said:
But almost all the activity in the forums right now is about the PDN and CE running on m001/3.
Really? So you mean other mods don't troll their domain 5 hours a day to stay up on things? Pandigital really hit the sweet spot on the slate market. In 6 weeks, the novel will be old news/old tech, but have you seen what this thing does?

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Yeah those of the flavor of the day , but the 10inch zt is about to drop and we will be yapping about that for the next month.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Buy me one...I just answered a post about that being the only 10" I know of, and not being sure it's out yet...

·
Registered
38 Posts
"Mainly asking about m001 webcams other usb accessories and boot and theme changes. "Your answer to why most of them deal with that is i try and state it in different ways to attract attention and make users think....But no luck there so it in the end leads to me posting this gripe.Also cough cough "if you feel your post is important ,then just keep posting"I would just like answers to my simple and maybe even complex questions. Who know what or who else it could help.ex: http://www.slatedroid.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?2907-solder-usb-to-other-side-of-usb-connection That thread itself could help. Because as i presume from my research the pins that the usb wifi is soldered onto are constant.(i may be wrong, which is why i ask questions)This community looked to be a great place for some one to learn and grow.I asked carnivore a couple simple questions like "When i install it does it come on automatically with the m001 power on or would i have to have a toggle switch for it? (usb camera)" seeing as how he has done it i expect him to know but his response was simply "idk"....Wow very helpful really makes me want to stick around...Thank god all users aren't like that tho.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.