Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to use the stylus and and tap the very top of the screen(almost like I'm trying to get under the plastic cover) and use a finger to pull it down, very tricky.I'll try a screen calibration again.

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
hmmm just ran mine down to flat, plugged in the power cord, restart alls well, rather than reflashing, why not download and save smartbar to sd card and reinstall?

·
Registered
69 Posts
If you are using the adw launcher, all you have to do to pull the notification bar down is to just make a slide movement in the down direction on the home screen desktop, no need to try to grab the taskbar directly. likewise sliding up on the screen will make the taskbar appear/reappear

·
Registered
51 Posts
[quote name='droptopjim;38102]If you are using the adw launcher' date=' all you have to do to pull the notification bar down is to just make a slide movement in the down direction on the home screen desktop, no need to try to grab the taskbar directly. likewise sliding up on the screen will make the taskbar appear/reappear[/QUOTE'] You can change those gestures to do other things in ADW Settings, also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.