Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Yea, bit of a black day all round. Slatedroid went down, my PDN sorta died...needed a battery disconnect and my cuckoo clock stopped working.... Slatedroid back up, PDN back up but cuckoo clock looking terminal

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Black day for me too. Woke up stupidly early. Didn't have any tea left. iPod repair went badly. Had work. Discovered SlateDroid was dead.The company that we bought the server from would not respond all day, we've tried emails, phone calls... nothing. Eventually we got through and it turned out something went wrong with one of their datacentres which affected all of the servers they provide a connection for. I think there's just a big black cloud that likes to follow us wherever we go :|Anyways, I now have a cup of tea, I'm one step closer to fixing my iPod and SlateDroid is back up and running!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Maybe it was caused my the recent CME.
I am using this as my blanket excuse regardless.Didn't realize that the sun was so close. No wonder it's so freekin' hot outside!Cheers,kev

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
What is with Brits and tea, anyway? Leaf soup? Really?

·
Registered
338 Posts
me too, I'm a tea man, like all old Russians.As for SD blackout, that was scary. Can someone post a link or two, maybe not to a mirror, but to a repository of files at least, plus major and minor hacks? Thank you. Bugeyed blanket excuse not worky, as all other Android hacking forums were fine. No, as I mentioned earlier, the Global Sync (named Froyo in our case) is nearing, this was the first sign. All unauthorized PDNs will be blown to pieces at the Market, their owners will be stoned. Just check how your batteries' lives shortened already.... I haz warned you!Just kidding. Glad to see SD back

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Tea is coffee for wimps.

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
[quote name='lawman;38892]Tea is coffee for wimps.[/QUOTE] But at least they don't make a tea that made from cat poop.[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak]Kopi Luwak - Wikipedia' date=' the free encyclopedia[/url']Coffee drinker myself.

·
Registered
361 Posts
[quote name='aludal;38889]snip Bugeyed blanket excuse not worky' date=' as all other Android hacking forums were fine. snip[/QUOTE']It's a cool picture though, don't you think? Coffee is gaining in popularity in England, so I guess there may be hope for them after all?;)Cheers,kev

·
Registered
97 Posts
Coffee drinker here cant stand the stench of tea. That said my drink of choice is either the Ba Bru (that's Irn Bru to the uninitiated,- Scotlands other National Drink) or the 12 year old malt that goes by the name o Glenlivet! Are you guys failing to stick some money in the meter or sommit? Mind you, werent they doing a test at Cern the other day?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.