Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
i thinks they have already started the guy at kmart said he just got the shipment in 2 days before

·
Registered
576 Posts
UPDATE (8/5/10): Kmart strives to continuously find exciting consumer electronics products and offer them at Smart prices to our customers. On July 25th Kmart had unexpected phenomenal response to the Augen 7? Tablet which runs on the Android OS. This product that was featured in the Kmart circular for $149.99 and has currently sold out. Eager customers who found shortages of the tablet were offered ?rain checks? through July 31st to ensure they could secure the Augen tablet at the advertised price at a later date.Kmart is currently procuring additional tablet solutions to be available in the near future to meet customer demand and will communicate availability and any deals through traditional and social channels. Thanks for your support and enthusiastic response to Kmart electronics.
From kmart blog again...not sure that I like the wording "additional tablet solutions"... I wonder if they're going to try pawn off POS Ekens, Rockchip, or PDNs... not interested in ANY of those...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I talked to a kmart employee yesterday. Apparently they are(or will be) shipping by UPS which makes it impossible for them to get a firm date of arrival . But he did seem to believe that they will be arriving shortly. For whatever that is worth.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I spoke to someone earlier today that said the kmart near him received some today. i don't think all kmarts have gotten their initial shipments so if you haven't gotten one i would continue to check around and ask at your local kmarts. no i don't work for kmart. no i don't work for augen. when i got mine i called my closest store and asked if they had them and the guy said no but he check the surrounding stores for me. so if you call one ask about the other nearby stores.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saw an article that stated that the gentouch will be available at the kmart website in a week. Which probably means that stores will be getting them at some point before the web buyers. I look forward to not googling gentouch every two hours.

·
Registered
18 Posts
im in the uk. how can I get on of these?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.