Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Tobias, need help also newbieYesterday I installed the Nate the great zip, all went ok after I charged the battery. Tonight I tried to add a apk file with adb install nothing happened.In his P.S. notes: quote "at this point you probably want to install apps. The best way to do this (for me, at least) is on the command line. copy the file you want to install to this folder you're working in. Open a command Prompt and navigate to this folder. Type in this command: adb install (file_you_want_to_install), if that doesn't work then please visit Slatedroid and we'll help you troubleshoot> unquoteMy pd is located in f: directory, I created a new folder (saved wanted program in folder) in that directory. went to the command prompt cd to new folder. typed abd install (filename) received error response. What am I doing wrong. Could you please provide a i.e. example to follow, look foward to your responseThank you Ron

· Registered
26 Posts
Tobias, I tried Nate the great hacking setup worked great. but can't get the apps to install. pd is located on F directory, created new folder added apk file that I wanted into folder, tried to install adb install on the command prompt and telling me not the path, or batch. Am I suppose to be in the pd directory or ?Could you please an example of what I need to do to make this work, look foward to you help thank you Ron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.