Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
I had an M7003 for about 6 weeks before I got the zt180, and through the forums and the piece of crap m7003 I learned a lot. There isnt much to an android tablet in general unless you want to root it and get really serious with the device. Installing apps are simple enough. The only thing I hate about android is the more you install the more the thing seems to slow down. I still wish this device was a cortex-a8, but I did not find out it was not till a day or so after placing the order. Emulators work good on it. Aldiko works well and movies seem to play for me well. I read a lot of people complaining about touch accuracy and response but I have yet to experience this as you can see from the video touch was very responsive and smooth. Now It has a lot of faults also but at the moment I have to contribute these to the OS as it feels it was not meant for the device. I am hoping this will improve by leaps and bounds as new revisions come out. It is far from an Ipad but so is the price so how can I complain. My biggest gripe is single touch. It sux for most games in emulators unless they are rpgs or rts games.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.