Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 40 of 94 Posts
[quote name='Jagannath;10126]I can confirm the Market app works' date=' but it's not downloading anything for me.Under the "Currently downloading" window the downloads say "starting download" and then just sit there and never [URL=finish.:(EDIT]finish.:(EDIT[/URL]: Working YouTube app![/QUOTE']In the archos 7ht I have the same isu...turn wifi off and again on and will be downloading ,if not reboot and will work.For me not problem,I tried download spotify and download and install 100%

Superted65;10136 said:
Excuse the newbie question... Can this be used with an Eken M003 or will it mess with the screen settings due to it being an 8inch screen?thanks
There's a ROM for the M003 on the FTP server. That's the one you should install.Edit: I would wait for someone to put on a mirror, if I were you.

Superted65;10136 said:
Excuse the newbie question... Can this be used with an Eken M003 or will it mess with the screen settings due to it being an 8inch screen?thanks
I dont think so There is a M002 and M003 at the same ftp place that you can downloadDjiraan you beat me for the answer!

[quote name='Jagannath;10117]Yes please!With all due respect to ECO's effort' date=' your ROM is clean, simple, and just works. A version based off this new update would be excellent.[/QUOTE']I think that ECO and WILLO will be a GREAT work with this ROM news,they do hard work for us,for my part it's not competition beetween they. we are in the same boat with this little toy

[quote name='cesar747;10133]In the archos 7ht I have the same isu...turn wifi off and again on and will be downloading ' date='if not reboot and will work.For me not problem,I tried download spotify and download and install 100%[/QUOTE']Hmmm, tried toggling wifi and reset a couple times; still the same result. Maybe I'll have to try re-installing the rom.

21 - 40 of 94 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.