Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,Just got a Zenithink ePAD (ZT-180) and looking for more info, I have looked through the forum but cant find and definitive answers.All I have done so far is up the firmware to 0809.Am I right in thinking that the Zenithink is the same as a Flytouch Epad? and can/should I flash Slatedroid1.3-flytouch-editionscript-v2? I'd like to get Android Market to work using kiarov's guide (http://www.slatedroid.com/flytouch-epad/3763-market-app-working-flytouch-epad.html#post26982)Does the pad support MicroSD and what is the largest size it will take? Will this work Verbatim 32GB SecureDigital SDHC Class 6 | Ebuyer.com and for ext usb HDD do they have to be FAT32?How do I find what the cpu is? Also the device is listed as 2gb nandflash but when I look in settings internal device storage is 355mbIs it possible to use adb to conect via usb or is it just ip?Does anyone know where I can get a good (cheap) 9V DC1.5A UK (three prong) power supply as the one shipped is Asian (2 prong) and doesn't work even with an adapter.I think that covers it, I'm going to root it and install a nice boot animation curtesy of WWILDE and JTBNET's fantastic guides.Thanks,D

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've sorted the nandflash, it's mounted under nand......Bootimages and Root access both when smoothly, anyone got a quicker method of the TX 20% power hack?Anyone got the Android Market working on this device?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hi There & welcome to SlateDroid!!Market Access/Download is still being worked on as it can be installed but does not Download.See here:Zenithink ZT-180 ipad device ROM development - Page 26 - xda-developersQ:Am I right in thinking that the Zenithink is the same as a Flytouch EpadA:I dont think that would work as it is a different Device.Q:Is it possible to use adb to conect via usb or is it just ip?A: No Driver is Available that I know of so ADB via IP is the only method at the moment.Q:I think that covers it, I'm going to root it and install a nice boot animation curtesy of WWILDE and JTBNET's fantastic guides.A: Make sure you call your animation: "bootanimation.zip"Then you can Push it.Q:Does the pad support MicroSD and what is the largest size it will take?A:I have a 16Gb SDHC in mine & works fine, dunno bout 32Gb have to try & see.Have Fun!!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks man, appreciate that. Yeah the bootimages went smooth (thanks to your guide).I noticed in the specs from the manufacture that it says 2gb nandflash expandable to 16gb, does that mean you can open it up and install additional nandflash? MicroSDHC is getting cheaper but is it worth using a usb memory stick? seem to get more gb for your money and will it have to be fat32?Still got the wifi TX hack to try but apart from that running pretty smooth. Prob. helps that I have CyanogenMod 5.0.8-DS running on my G1. Can you get Nandroid working this device?Sorry for all the questions, i'm learning...........

·
Registered
120 Posts
Not sure about the NAND flashCheaper to buy 2 16Gb really.Also I tried a 2GB USB Stick & It worked fine, could browse files etc, but didnt explore much more so that may be a cheaper option??

·
Registered
439 Posts
Hello, I'm new too. I'm still waiting on my Enso Zenpad 4, it's was in Tokyo earlier and it's only 2 hours from there to where I live so hopefully I'll have it in hand tomorrow.

·
Registered
131 Posts
[quote name='DavidJBrown;40884]Any one in the UK that needs a spare/replacement power supply. I've just came back from B&M ([URL=http://www.bmstores.co.uk/]BM Stores: homepage[/URL]) and bought a power supply for ?2.49. Its a multi power adapter' date=' fit the right end set to 9v and away you go!!!![/QUOTE'] Nearest one to me seems to be in hemel hempstead which is miles away, could you take piccy of the adapter and put on site, I want to get a replacement the one it came with is a bit naff.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Might be the wrong place for this but I have a G1 (HTC Dream) running CyanogenMod 5.0.8-DS with a 16gb Sandisk class 6 MicroSD card. I have a spare 2GB MicroSD I want to swap it with to free up the 16GB for my ePAD. If I delete all the music the current content of the 16GB comes down to 1.5GB so the 2GB card should do it, does any one have any idea how to do this? I've found a tonne of guides how to increase the SD but not decrees , I know copying over the FAT32 partition is not enough I need to also copy the ext2 partition.Thanks,D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.