Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there...I'm a newbie here at slatedroid

I'm using a pipo m1tablet...and I find this site a very use full website that has a tons if information

With regards to android....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Me too! I'm new as well. I originally had the Kindle Fire for a year, but finally purchased an Ainol Novo 7 Flame this morning. I can't wait for it to come in!

Reactions: perr0dingoo

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just another new guy to slatedroid

another newby to slatedroid

Well I'm new to Slatedroid. I have a visual land 7L and find it hard to get any good knowledge on this divise. Slatedroid is one of the only site's that even mention this tablet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys, I'm new here too....i just got a zenithink C94....however came with Android 4.0 ... grrr...nice to meet everyone

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello to everyone! Nice to be here with you fine people. As of right now, I've got my hands on a PDP, and looking to do some modifications. I came here because I will need some help. Others have told me that this is the place to go.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi i'm new too. what i see from looking around. there are people from all over
the world. i don't think i would have a problem getting help if i need to.
welcome to all

·
Registered
4 Posts

I'm using a pipo m1tablet...and I find this site a very use full website that has a tons if information

I'm also a newby here, my first visit to a tablet forum.
I'm in process of buying a Onda v972 or Chuwi V99, both with quad core and retina screen.
I hope to learn al tot here.

·
Registered
7 Posts

Hello there,

I am also new here. As like you i also think that it is a very useful site. And I can get benefit by gathering knowledge here and also share ideas.

Thanks.

Ferdous

1 - 20 of 61 Posts