Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'm new to Slatedroid. Just bought a Cruz t103, and like everyone else waiting on an update to 2.1 or 2.2 I have been around PPc's for a long time Dell x50, x50v, iPod touch 1st gen, iPad 1st gen. So I've been playing with my "toys" for some time. I'll jump in where I can to help others, although I'm no Jenius. Ha, Ha

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi all, I'm new to Slatedroid. Just bought a Cruz t103, and like everyone else waiting on an update to 2.1 or 2.2 I have been around PPc's for a long time Dell x50, x50v, iPod touch 1st gen, iPad 1st gen. So I've been playing with my "toys" for some time. I'll jump in where I can to help others, although I'm no Jenius. Ha, Ha
Hi leeipad,

Thanks for the introduction. No "Jenius" huh? Maybe we better find you that dictionary apk right away.

Have fun and welcome to SlateDroid!
Velocity Cruz Tablet

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi..my name is firman.i'm new in android..
Please share any info about Android,my tablet use VIA8650 processor

Hi firman.

Please have a look in the VIA 8650 Subforums. Have fun with your tablet and welcome to SlateDroid.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome Leeipad, I was waiting for them to fix some of the issues with my Gtab before I decided to come here and learn how to mod it myself. I wish you luck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hello to everyone.i'm new here.i purchase a eken m001 tablet and i want to update the firmware.also i have a toshiba regza t-01c phone witch run android froyo 2.2.i begin use android after years of wm.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
hello to everyone.i'm new here.i purchase a eken m001 tablet and i want to update the firmware.also i have a toshiba regza t-01c phone witch run android froyo 2.2.i begin use android after years of wm.
Hello acshud,

I see you have already found the M001 board and hope you have fun with your updates.

Welcome to SlateDroid.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm hoping my ebay purchase from china works out, not sure what to expect with all the various experiences I have read about. I'm counting on the experience in this forum to help me get past any troubles

Phil

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
I'm hoping my ebay purchase from china works out, not sure what to expect with all the various experiences I have read about. I'm counting on the experience in this forum to help me get past any troubles

Phil
Hi (again) Phil,

This is your third introduction.
Have fun reading and learning.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi (again) Phil,

This is your third introduction.
Have fun reading and learning.
Hi,

Just recieved my MID816 capacative.
Now that I have this toy I should look for purposes to use it ;-)
Hope to find a lot of helpfull things here.
Cheers from the Netherlands!

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi,

Just recieved my MID816 capacative.
Now that I have this toy I should look for purposes to use it ;-)
Hope to find a lot of helpfull things here.
Cheers from the Netherlands!
Cheers from SlateDroid! Enjoy your MID816.

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
My name 's Nick! I like chilling out , chatting and having fun! I can't wait to make new friends! I hope everyone will treat me nicely .
Hey Nick,

Do you have a tablet? Read around, learn something, and have fun. Welcome to SlateDroid.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yo, I wish you and me a warm welcome here @ slatedroid
hopefully my new tablet will be nice

1 - 20 of 165 Posts