Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pLEASE HELP A FELLOW DROID.I just got my first pad and this is the unit.Technical specificationsProcessor: rockship 2808Processor speed: 1GHZUSB: high speed usb2.0Ram: 128MFlash memory: 2GB-16GB(Standard 2GB)Power: 3.7V/2000mAhStandby time: play video about 3.5 hours, earphone out. Play audio about 15 hoursOperation system: Android 1.5My problem is that when I first turn it on, all I get is a half earth background and no apps.The only thing i'm able to do, is to bring up (in chinis) a couple of buttons in the buttom witch I can't get to work because the pad is not responding to touch.I don't see any apps at all.IS this normal for the apad? I'm I missing something? is there something that i'm not pressing?HELP!!!

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
in the pic, it shows the desktop, on the right hand side (in the picture) it shows an orange tab, when you see the "orange tab" press it and drag to the left

·
Registered
880 Posts
If it does not respond to touch at all the touchscren cable might be disconnected (in the best case)if you have a metal back aPad with Android sticker in the middle of the backyou might be able to pull out the touchscreen with a suction cup and see if you can fix it yourself.If you do not want to do that and your touch is absolutely not respunding you need to send it back to your seller for a replacement or repair. =((or you can install a mouse via the USB adapter...)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.