Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You've seen the body and screen in a few "unbranded" copies floating around...But the real company Phecda's unit gets released in the next 10 days or so. Looks impressive.Here's the company link天玑科技Specs I got included my long awaited features: Full Size USB, real G-Sensor, 256mb/4gb, decent 8902 cpu (maybe 8901 as the speed is 650mhz)Only down side... battery lists at 1300mAh... can't imagine that lasting too long... but at least it's a solid, manufacturer branded unit from what I know.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Not new. Not really branded (it's undoubtly Shanzhai). 5 hour battery life on wifi supposedly desite that battery size. Multiple firmware issues withholding the hardware from shipment and mass production. Anything out there now is an engineering sample.Expected price range: $150-200 shippedTelechips TCC8902, with HDMIIf they are really releasing, the firmware will be very buggy. But that also means that there is room for improvement.

·
Registered
11 Posts
[quote name='xaueious;29648]Not new. Not really branded (it's undoubtly Shanzhai). 5 hour battery life on wifi supposedly desite that battery size. Multiple firmware issues withholding the hardware from shipment and mass production. Anything out there now is an engineering sample.Expected price range: $150-200 shippedTelechips TCC8902' date=' with HDMIIf they are really releasing, the firmware will be very buggy. But that also means that there is room for improvement.[/QUOTE'] its an Opad A1 aka E7002YouTube - Opad A1 Android 2.1 Tablet PC MID (TCC8902)

·
Vendor
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks X- really, you think the Droid will be that buggy? usually the Telechips have a decent time with droid 2.1Ninja... yes that is the same design with ONE BIG DIFFERENCE..... the Phecda supposedly HAS G-Sensor... while the Opad varieties only have a rotate App, no sensor. I had a few O-type sellers actually put their hands on one, and not one had the sensor.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts