Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I just thought Slatedroid had been quiet but it looks like I haven't received any notifications for about a week (last one was April 28th). I checked my notification settings and they are correct. I also tried unsubscribing and resubscribing to some threads just in case, but I'm still not getting notifications when I visit the site in a web browser or through tapatalk. I've also had a few issues where if I hit the "Reply to this Topic" button at the top right of a thread I'm notified I don't have permissions but if I reply at the bottom of a thread it works.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Hi fuser-invent,

Thanks for posting. :good:

I Had zero email / in-line notifications from April 27th - May 2nd. They started working again on the 3rd.

Support has been notified and working to resolve these issues.

Sorry :sorry: for any inconvenience.

Regards,

~Mrsburnout
Well at least it wasn't just me :) They might be working now? I got the notifications that you quoted my post. I will just have to wait and see if my other threads "wake up" from their slumber.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Everything seems to be working today. I can access this thread again, I'm getting PM's and I'm getting notifications of posts to subscribed threads.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.