Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am presently in university but i will check it as soon as i go back and will let you know about the new rom performance.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Another mirrorEdit - Should be decently fast. Is there a link to a quick/simple guide to flashing these? Or a link to a thread with clear instructions? Most of the instructions I've seen vary widely even for the same tablet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
did they FINALLY fix the battery indicator?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Great update!USB confirmed working!Detected now as usb drive in windows!Testing USB host now, does seem to suply power now to my usb drive but would not mount it at the moment..Also, does not seem to auto boot anymore when inserting battery or plug.Battery status still broken.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'm glad Wits is updating their firmware on a weekly basis but at this point, it's a little cumbersome to reflash every week. They also really need to focus on the battery indicator. It's shut down on me at least three times. Getting frustrating...

·
Registered
108 Posts
YES autoboot is dead! I thought there was something wrong with my Wits. Now when you boot up, you have to hold the power button down for a second or two.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts