Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've just released a new ROM Kit based on cubes 1.05 20121214 firmware.

Usual 900supersport ROM

Rooted
Debloated
2 gigs app space
Init.d support
Touch based CWM recovery

See freaktab for ROM

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, i am new in the forum. Sorry for my english and write in this post.
I have a cube mini and I tried using the Rkbatchtool, I went green device and when it was updating the firmware gave me an error.
Now when I turn the tablet only let me enter recovery mode and not to do.
I tried putting the rkbatchtool and I do not recognize the tablet, I've tried on multiple computers and multiple cables but nothing.
Help me please, thanks

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You could try flashing my from from over on freak tab. There's also a useful thread 'dont panic...'

·
Registered
1 Posts
You could try flashing my from from over on freak tab. There's also a useful thread 'dont panic...'
Is there a bug in v1.05 ROM where there's a video recording problem? When I start a video recording, the picture frame just freeze and no video is produced other than a blank video file. Wondering if this is an app problem or ROM problem.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Is this CWM capable of flashing .zip based ROM's?

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
This ROM doesn't work for me. I tried it with the CWM recovery and the replacement Stock Recovery that was provided in case of boot loops. If the USB cable is plugged in then it will boot up into the USB mass storage screen but the touchscreen does not work. If the USB cable is unplugged then it will briefly turn on, reach the first splash screen and then turn off. If I hold the power button then it will make it to the second splash screen and then turn off. Flashed back to Cube.U30mini-MS_V1.04_20130121 and everything works fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts