Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
New rom available A81E Android 2.2 (0809) - with GPS and Flash! :)Originally posted on the Witstech forumLinks to the files:Android 2.2 (0809) Part 1Android 2.2 (0809) Part 2Flash 10.1 plugin (apk)GPS Test (apk)Instructions to flash the rom stayed the same:1) format the t-flash card (select FAT mode)2) copy the MLO file to the card first (this is important)3) copy all the other files to the card 4) power off the A81E5) push the TF card into the A81E 6) plug in the power adapter7) press and hold the left arrow key(which is near the Power ON key) first, then press and hold the Power ON key untill you can see the 4-color blocks screen. 8) There will be some bars and dots in the screen later. 9) The process will take several minutes to complete the upgrade. 10) Just wait, the A81E will boot by itself.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Nice, i'll repack it rooted and with google apps. Just to point out, flash was working on the old 2.2 release it just needed a manual install and that problem seem looks like it's still there

·
Registered
9 Posts
If anyone has tested it, can the Flash 10.1 plugin handle the higher resolution Myspace videos (860x480 and such)? Or Youtube 720p? Or ustream.tv ?I've already heard that thedailyshow.com doesn't work on phones that people have tested it on, I wonder why.

·
Registered
50 Posts
As long as Android is stable, and 480p encoded vidoes play I'm happy. I'm going to be using it for email, some videos, and an ereader. GPS is a plus but not too worried about that as I have it on my phone.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.