Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo, I received my tablet two days ago, and I found that there is a new revision of PCB inside, V1.3. (Thread: req: 3 pcs of ZT-180 from EU to Czech Republic ).I don't know differences between V1.2 or V1.2A, but probably there are some :]. For example, I found that battery is maybe stronger, there are 2x 2000mAh cells.Some pictures:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Part two, because limitation of four pictures in post :/ ..

·
Registered
36 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, can you explain to me, what "video brightness control" is? Maybe then I can check it for you :] ..

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just if you can dim the brightness of the screen. I cannot. The screen is always at the highest level of brightness. And this happens using the system controls in preferences or using any widgets.............Read you soon.RemoteSent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, I don't have this problem, I can control brightnes level via Beautiful Brightness or Power Control.

·
Registered
439 Posts
FYI, brightness control works fine on my tablet too using the power control widget.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Well, something is wrong in my slate.I'll contact the dealer.Many thx!.......................read you soonremoteSent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Try reflash ROM first, it could help :] ..

·
Registered
36 Posts
reflashed a lot of time, nothing changed.I've contacted the dealer, the will let me know.The problem, I think, is that a lot of companies assemble Zenithink clones and maybe there are little differences in hardware components.I'll try to understand how to set a different brightness level during boot time.Mine seems to be set at 102%! bah...any suggestion will be welcome..........................read you soonremote

·
Registered
240 Posts
[quote name='The Omen;54317]FYI' date=' brightness control works fine on my tablet too using the power control widget.[/QUOTE'] How do you control brightness with power control widget? I have on or off on the brightness (which doesn't do anything). Am I being an ID 10 T?

·
Registered
43 Posts
My Power Control widget cycles through 3 settings: 10%, 30%, and 100% (all guesses).Just before I posted this I couldn't get it to cycle though. I had just restarted the tablet, and I think my task killer may have interfered with a process. The widget would not change from 100% until I quit the task killer.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Did you get any joy from your dealer Remote? I'm getting eye burn reading off this ...

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
I think the screen timeout not going to zero brightness is an issue with certain boards, I know my ZT-180 Ruby 1.2 tablet does go totally dark when in screen timeout (yes with Android 2.1, all the ROMs up to and including 1030), the only problem I have is that the battery doesn't seem to work so I don't know how much battery life total darkness adds, I have my tablet always plugged in for the last 8 weeks.

·
Registered
240 Posts
omarahum;91126 said:
the only problem I have is that the battery doesn't seem to work.
Have to say mines starting to fade too - I use it daily and flatten it from "full" pretty much every day. Noticeable lack of longevity - time for the battery hack I think. Mind if I ask how old your MID is?

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Jimbo_Bats;91246 said:
Have to say mines starting to fade too - I use it daily and flatten it from "full" pretty much every day. Noticeable lack of longevity - time for the battery hack I think. Mind if I ask how old your MID is?
I got mine on 7/28/2010 and have probably flashed it at least 80 times.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all,
See if you can help and pardon me for my English.
I had a problem in the Ruby-V1.3 Zenithink board and named the FB27 component that is a little above the battery connector has broken me and no it was not their value, to see if any of you it means and what you can tell me to fix the plate.
Thanks and regards.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts