Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone!I am a very happy Pandigital owner thanks to the hack devised by three experts and the instructions written by Nate. I thought I posted an intro yesterday, but my network was choppy yesterday Therefore this one.I have been around personal computers since the Osbourne I (cpm) and have been through Dos and many many windows (not Mac). and not an Apple fangirl.In order to be helpful to the community, I need to be directed to either a book on Android or appropriate websites with tutorials as my only experience with Android was a Motorola Backflip which I returned to ATT -a $70 mistake- because it was underpowered.I realized that I want at least a snapdragon or better chip and Froyo ( or a promised upgrade to Froyo) I am thinking about the Streak because I have a legacy unlimited Personal plan from ATT. that means that my 3G pda is separate from my very simple phone and as I understand it, the Streak is considered a phone and ought to have a simcard slot. I am also interested in the Flatpad, now called the Liberty.BUT at the moment I am so lame that my Pandahome screen which was installed vertically (like a book) due to some klutzy moves of mine now opens horizontally and I have no clue what I did or how to undo it.BTW I am a college teacher here in NYC.Dana

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.