Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a couple weeks of waiting I recieved my new apad. It is the rockchip moonse v 2.It appears to have an aluminum case which was a nice surprise. One thing that is interesting is that the model number is sdkDemo. Not sure what that referes to.Firmware is 1.5Kernel is 2.6.25rockchip version 1.2.7(rulguan)Build Number RK-1.3.2.eng.root.20100512.140303Interestingly enough everything seems to work perfectly. Once I got everything to display in English I was able to connect to my WIFI connection and access the internet, Market place, etc.No issues at all.Battery life is at least 2 hours of constant use with WIFI on.The screen is nice and fairly responsive. Unless there is something I find that I cant do that I really need I dont think ill be flashing it.Oh and all the buttons are black on the edge of the case. Most of the ones I had seen so far looked to be white buttons.Mitch

·
Registered
198 Posts
Which one does Miss Wang Ship? hiapad or moonse?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.