Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a week's worth of android tablet researching I bought a moonse 7001 this morning. I wanted one that runs 2.1 but 1.5 should be enough to keep me happy for a while(first android device). I planned on buying from one of the china websites but decided not to because i've read a plenty of horror stories about lost packages, tablets came broke, could take many weeks to recieve and etc.... I decided to try my luck with a us seller. The seller happens to be from the same state i'm from(va) so if anything is wrong with it I can return it without too much hassle. I would like to thank everyone for their help. I stayed on this website constantly the last couple days soaking in as much info needed to make this purchase. lol while at wrk using my blackberry and when i got home using my laptop for lots of hours. I can't wait to get it! Hopefully it's legit...the specs are identical to the moonse.btw heres the link:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320567245597&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT#rpdId

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres a quick lil update. I haven't recieved the apad yet. I ended up getting a 25% refund($50.00) so I pretty much bought the ipad with the case and screen protector for $150.00+fs which isn't too bad at all. According to the seller it should be here tomorrow. On the usps site its saying that it arrived in greensboro, nc this morning at 8:30ish which is a 2 and half hr drive from here so it should be delievered tomorrow. I will update tomorrow after I get off and mess with it....my fingers are crossed hoping thats there nothing wrong and that its a real apad.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it today. I messed with it for a couple mins off and on. I couldn't get it on but nw everything seems to be running rite. According to the tablet it is a rockship... Ill be testing it out tomorrow while at wrk to see if there's no problem. Ill also be sending out an email about the tablet not coming with the case and protective film missing. Will update when I get a chance tomorrow.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry for the long update, been working all weekend. The apad is the real deal. 128mb, rockchip, dual core, metal back, front camera, weak speaker on back, 5v charger, red light, and etc... Sunday after I got off I upgraded the firmware to rogers and its blazing fast. It was still pretty fast with the stock firmware. If you're looking for an apad go with the seller I used on ebay. Overall I'm highly satisfied about my purchase even tho I seller shipped it out a little later than promised but still ended up getting a nice 50 refund.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.