Android Tablets Forum banner
13681 - 13694 of 13694 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hola a todos me da gusto poder contar con un grupo dedicado a ayudar a la comunidad de tablets, debido a que no encuentro el firmware de una tablet RCADAA730R y esta tablet tiene un procesador AML8726 y puse ese modelo y vine a dar a este sitio espero puedan ayudarme y de antemano muchisimas gracias

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello all, my name is Shawn and I am still pretty new to the tablet-customizing scene. I've joined here because I recently inherited an old Android tablet and am looking forward to discover what I might be able to do with this ancient hardware if it were running more modern software!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Buon giorno. Non so se ho capito bene quello che devo fare per ricevere aiuto in questo forum che purtroppo non e in italiano. Provo a segnalare del perchè mi sono registrato. Possiedo un tablet Hannspree hsg1281 e desidero avere i privilegi di accesso su questo tablet ma non so come fare,potreste aiutarmi per favore? Grazie.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
My name is Sampatt. I recently received a Pan digital Tablet as a gift. I have the black version. I am on the site to learn more about the Pan digital and using the upgrade with the Barnes and Noble icon. I have successfully changed the Pan digital to an android. I am not able to get the BN icon to use as a tablet and e-reader at the same time.

I believe forums are great and I can't wait to learn more and share my experiences.

Sampatt
Hey All,
I'm Khyren. I have a bad habit of tinkering with software. I just bought a generic MID 7" tablet from ######...aaaand I discovered it was a fake flytouch. I tried to update, bricked the tab and now I'm attempting to unbrick. Before coming to SlateDroid, I had NO CLUE on how to mod firmware, etc. but after a long night (last night), I have a pretty good working knowledge of how to mod tablets. I just need to find the right firmware. I'm going to head over to the flytouch forum. By the way, is there a command-like software that I can use on my pc to modify the tablet script folder? I've been trying to mod codes on wordpad and it's entirely too confusing.

Thanks SlateDroid for enlightening me!
Khyren (khyotherm)
Hi All,

Slatedroid has become much pretier since late 2010!
smiley.gif

We have several Android tablets lying around here (Herotab, M1001 and M701-r).

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

https://www.worktime.com/

I am Franco767. I will be using your forum to help a friend who has a problem with a deep bricked tablet. I already got what I believed the proper firmware, and I will be trying to download the tools required to burn an image. My understanding is that I need to join your forum to do that. What the heck; the tablet does not work right now, so I do not think I can break it further. :cray: After having read part of the posts on topic 41478, which I find very instructive, I'll give it a try. I normally try to do things by myself, by reading a lot, and I got myself out of many hopeless situations before. We'll see how thigs goes. Anyways, after a fair amount of surfing on the web, I believe your forum i probably on of the most informative.
Hello everyone my name is Gomez. I'm new here too

wish everyone a good day!

13681 - 13694 of 13694 Posts