Android Tablets Forum banner
13661 - 13680 of 13694 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi

I'm Dougal.

I have played with Operating systems for years now and occasionally tinker with old mobiles and tablets. I have a couple of old tablets that I'd like to get going better than they are.

That's one reason that I'm here.

Cheers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello everybody I am a new member There is a problem for the knowledgeable person to help guide Samsung Galaxy J2 J200GU / DS. There are some ways to get a new Flash rom: I try to press the reset button and I can't connect to the computer. May ask for help from someone who has knowledge Help me

·
Registered
4 Posts
I want to make a website for my firm but the thing is I don't have any technical knowledge of coding and web development.I don't want to consider a web developer as I don't have much time and I want it done ASAP.
Can you guys suggest me some platform that can do this for me?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I want to make a website for my firm but the thing is I don't have any technical knowledge of coding and web development.I don't want to consider a web developer as I don't have much time and I want it done ASAP.
Can you guys suggest me some platform that can do this for me?
Dpends on the type of site you need. BigCommerce or Shopif have great e-commerce templates, Wix or Squarespace have cool templates for portfolio websites

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All! My name is Sergey, I am from Ukraine and newbie here.
Few days ago I have published my first android game on Google Play.
I hope to learn more interesting things about android programming and share with other peoples.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi every body,

I have bad habit of messing with working stuff until it break, and finishing it in the BIN. It's a first time for me to join a forum after a long period of time. Due to Covid-19 i lost my job and left broke, my computer is dead and now I have a very rare and unknown tablet in hand to flash or upgrade, hope will get any help there so i can surf normally.

shayl

13661 - 13680 of 13694 Posts