Android Tablets Forum banner
13641 - 13660 of 13694 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
checking this site out..i am a total noob ..maybe i should apologize now for any future faux pas..i would like to try rooting an old velocity cruz t100, because it was a free thing that im not to worried about bricking it

·
Super Moderator
3,227 Posts
I just purchased," Visual Land Prestige Elite8QI", from "Shopgoodwill" and was reset. Because of the reset the tablet has a FRP lock on it. I hope to find someway around this lock.
Hello and welcome to SLD.

Regarding your problem: if you bought a legal version, it's recommended to contact the developer for to solve such problems on first hand.

Normally there is a Hot-Key combo to get into resetting the device to Factory Default. You may google for: visual land prestige elite 8qi factory reset for to get more info about procedures for to handle such problems.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello i have a new out of the box tablet Novo 10 hero but it will not boot up staying on novo across the screen iv tried doing factory reset it goes through the motions says reset completed then i go reboot system now. but still the same,it was working when i bought about 7 years ago never used it put away box till now.

any help thanks Graham.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi, I'm new here and on Android. Some guidance is required and support

(Здравствуйте, я новичок здесь и на ОС Android. Мне требуется некоторое руководство и помощь)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Dear sir/madam,

My name is Long Nguyen, and i am interested in modding android device. I have an elf 2, a really old device, but i hope to learn more and contribute to community, since giving is receiving. I can see myself a quite experienced technology user. Hope to make new friends and helping each other. And avoid bricking anyhow you can lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there,

I am Franco767. I will be using your forum to help a friend who has a problem with a deep bricked tablet. I already got what I believed the proper firmware, and I will be trying to download the tools required to burn an image. My understanding is that I need to join your forum to do that. What the heck; the tablet does not work right now, so I do not think I can break it further. :cray: After having read part of the posts on topic 41478, which I find very instructive, I'll give it a try. I normally try to do things by myself, by reading a lot, and I got myself out of many hopeless situations before. We'll see how thigs goes. Anyways, after a fair amount of surfing on the web, I believe your forum i probably on of the most informative.

·
Super Moderator
3,227 Posts
Welcome to SLD.

If you need help, please don't forget to post all relevant details, include detailed screenshots. If you get problems with Links, please post the links just without the HTTP part! Thanks.

13641 - 13660 of 13694 Posts