Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,I am a new member who just came across this great forum a few days ago and I just received an apad I bought on Friday from eBay today through a US based seller. I would greatly appreciate it if you could help me with a few questions I have.1. Based on the specs I am posting below, is my apad a m001 or what? I know it is a VIA chip.2. How do I clear off the icons on the desktop?3. How do I get an app that would make my screen look like the one on the 1st image I have below?Thank you all and I look forward to learning and sharing with you all.Image 1 (Screen)
Image 2 (Ports)
Image 3 (Specs)
Image 4 (Back)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone know if this is an M001/2/3 apad? I just want to be certain of which kind of mods i can use to play with it. The seller is an excellent seller and when I had a few problems with using it, he/she responded very fast with instructions.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Folks,I'd really appreciate it is someone could enlighten me as to if I have an Eken system or otherwise. I want to be sure of what I have before I download any software to use to flash the rom.Thanks.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Wow... I don't believe you are being ignored but this is really not as easy as it sounds... the real question is whether the specs match what you actually have... perhpas if you were to get a status printout; Menu -> About .. and paste that screen it might be easier to tell by what model, firmware, kernel, and build it shows...BE Very careful (as you have been) as though this seems to match a M003 the ViA+ 533MHz is the tricky piece as firmware comments I've noticed say don't flash if VIA...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote name='jtbnet;25597]Wow... I don't believe you are being ignored but this is really not as easy as it sounds... the real question is whether the specs match what you actually have... perhpas if you were to get a status printout; Menu -> About .. and paste that screen it might be easier to tell by what model' date=' firmware, kernel, and build it shows...BE Very careful (as you have been) as though this seems to match a M003 the ViA+ 533MHz is the tricky piece as firmware comments I've noticed say don't flash if VIA...[/QUOTE']Thanks for responding, I greatly appreciate it. My concern was also the VIA + 533Mhz bit. When I went into the "About Device" screen, below are the details I got:Memory Size: 128MBModel number: genericFirmware version: 1.6Kernel version: 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirtyBuild number: 1.7.4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.