Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.I have just bought the M001 to use as an ereader.I attempted to download two ebooks from a website which transferred onto my tablet,but i cannot read them.I don,t have a clue what to do as i have only recently discovered the wonders of downloading filesWhen i open the file on my laptop it says adobe reader cannot open file/file damaged.The files appear on my tablet,but again i cannot view them.Can somebody please explain to me what i have to do to download ebooks onto my M001.Also do i need to buy a sd card or can they be stored on the internal memory.I,ve read that you cannot use adobe reader.So can somebody please advise as what to use.cheers Danny

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
It depends what format they are in. Adobe Reader might be saying that they are damaged because it cannot read that format. If you want to read eBooks then download and install the app Aldiko, most people are agreed that it's a very good eReading app. If you can't get Google Market to work then we have a version in our download section. Drop this onto your SD card and then find it in ES File Manager and install it.Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts