Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! brand new owner of a M003. Really haven't done much with it as of yet, but look forward to poking around the forums to do some info gathering.I do have a somewhat pressing question that I have not been able to find an answer to here or on the internet as of yet. What do all of you use for cases for the M003? As a klutz I am looking for a little more protection then whispered prayers! Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
I have an i-pad case padded nylon with Velcro flap came with a piece of foam inside that I left in so the fit is snug.This is a case used to carry it around when NOT in use. I have not bought a cover yet. I'd like to get something like the kindle 1 cover, opens like a book device held in by the corners.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Is it possible to convert one of those Franklin daybook folio thing into a holder with velcro tape? thought about hitting Joann Fabrics to find some padded fabric to DIY a pouch, like a giant iPone sock. Heck, even repurpose a flannel boxer? :cool:I'm gonna ask my CN supplyer about this.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, that has defiantly given me an idea. It looks like the IPAD fitted cases wont work, but since they are slightly smaller, a sleeve may be better. I like the Kindle 1 like case idea also, it would have to be sturdy considering the weight of the M003.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bobby2010;24340 said:
Is it possible to convert one of those Franklin daybook folio thing into a holder with velcro tape? thought about hitting Joann Fabrics to find some padded fabric to DIY a pouch, like a giant iPone sock. Heck, even repurpose a flannel boxer? :cool:I'd say go for it if you have the skills, I like the idea of picking my own designs, but lack sewing skills. The boxer idea wouldn't work for me as I wear them until they fall apart...

·
Registered
90 Posts
roguetrader;24356 said:
The boxer idea wouldn't work for me as I wear them until they fall apart...
I was thinking about using unworn boxer (mine are way too big anyways):- find a x-small pair of flannel boxer shrots- lay flat, sew elastic band together- fold in half down the middle w/ button on the inside- sew sides and legs together- turn inside outThere, you have it, an M003 pouch.

·
Registered
90 Posts
roguetrader;24356 said:
The boxer idea wouldn't work for me as I wear them until they fall apart...
I was thinking about using unworn boxer (mine are way too big anyways):- find a x-small pair of flannel boxer shrots- lay flat, sew elastic band together- fold in half down the middle w/ button on the inside- sew sides and legs together- turn inside out, button will be outside and pocket can hold accessariesThere, you have it, a M003 pouch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts