Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received my M001 today. I went plug in the power adapter and it sparked. Checked with a voltmeter is has less than 1 volt. I used another adapter I had and charged it. I was messing with it and I heard something rattling inside. Took it apart and found the Wifi board was completely loose. Didn't look like they anchored it down at all in assembly. I cut a small piece of double sticky foam mounting tape and now its fine. Just wanted to give a heads up. Seems to get fairly warm in use. That I guess is normal. Upgraded the firmware with no problem.How do install games to the SD card instead of the internal memory?

·
Registered
56 Posts
There *is* an app called 'apps2sd' that you can use. It will only work on a rooted device.There's some info on how to prep your sd card for this appp here: http://androidandme.com/2009/08/news/how-to-manually-partition-your-sd-card-for-android-apps2sd/I also had a charger problem. Mine quit 10 minutes into the first charging cycle while I was messing with the configuration. I actually thought I had somehow borfed it's charging ability until I put a voltmeter to the darn thing.Good luck.Dan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts